[LAU] Off-topic but related Opensource MIDI sequencer for Windows?

Tomas Valusek tvalusek at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 6 02:58:30 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm a blind music teacher and I'm looking for accessible MIDI sequencer.
There are quite a few OSS sequencers on Linux, but AFAIK none for
Windows. That'S why I'm writing this here - is anybody considering to
port any MIDI sequencer to Windows? Both Qt and Gtk+ are present on
Windows, so the only problem could be an underlying audio/midi
infrastructure. I hope one day an accessible solution usable both by
visually impaired AND people with good vision users. I'd like to use
such a sequencer as an educational tool, and it should work both on
Linux and Windows.

Best regards.

Tomas Valusek