[LAU] Off-topic but related Opensource MIDI sequencer for Windows?

Joel Roth joelz at pobox.com
Sun Oct 5 17:21:42 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 12:03:41PM +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Interesting, is there more music/audio software on linux for visual
> impaired musicians?

I think any command-driven software would be suitable.

Nama (formerly Ecmd) represents my own work in this
application space, providing a track-oriented user interface
for Ecasound. Nama has a text-only mode; the default is
a Tk based GUI with a command prompt in the terminal window.

It installs directly from CPAN:

   cpan Audio::Ecasound::Multitrack

Regards,

--