[LAU] e-piano

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Tue Oct 7 11:48:36 EDT 2008

Aaaand again..

I found another option, Yamaha DGX-630.
It advertised more as a home/school piano/keyboard but it looks rather
good to me. I compared it to the Korg SP-250 today and it's hard for
me to say key and sound-wise what's better, but the yamaha has quite a
lot more options and plays in the same price range.

BUT: It has midi only over usb, so I'm kinda worried that it might need
drivers or something.
This page lists a lot of their devices as working:
http://qbik.ch/usb/devices/search_res.php?pattern=yamaha
Is it safe to assume that the DGX-630 would work as well?

I found little info on it and had a little more luck with it's
predecessor, DGX-620. It needs drivers on windows and macs.
The little I found for linux:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055122961

Can anyone tell me if ti works for certain?

Thanks in advance,
	Philipp