[LAU] E-Mu ESI4000 SMDI

Dan Richert dan.richert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:23:29 EDT 2008

I found ESMDI on SourceForge and got SCSI transfers to the ESI4000
working.  So far I've only tested sends to the sampler and that seems to
work well.  I wrote up some docs at
http://t.dnlr.net/articles/linux-esi4000-smdi-transfers.html .  I invite
any comments, suggestions or corrections.  I'm planning on writing up
some scripts for various sample transfer tasks.

Does anyone know of any Linux utilities for the ESI file system?  Being
able to manipulate banks programmatically would be great.