[LAU] hip hop / making beats - that reminds me doe any remember that snazzy little drum program

Ronald Stewart ronaldjstewart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:50:05 EDT 2008

Re: [LAU] hip hop / making beats  - that reminds me doe any remember
that snazzy little drum machineapp that came out back in May or June?
I know this is vague but it was called maybe xr-7 or something? had 16
pads looked like a 707 meets 303 or groove box?
any help would be great!

thank you

ron stewart
www.indamixx.com