[LAU] dssi/linuxsampler etc support in Qtractor?

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Oct 14 12:20:16 EDT 2008

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> My suggestion about the filebrowser made me think about another feature
> which would makes this app more easy to use for beginning  home studio
> recording musicians....
>
> Easy access to instruments like  fluidsynth/ whysynth using dssi  etc.
> and maybe the (experimental) plugin for Linuxsampler?

(dssi) instrument access is already supported to some extent in
qtractor. after you insert a dssi plugin into a midi track you get
access to its instruments (aka midi programs) in the track properties
dialog.

try and tell me whether you have something else better in mind :)

byee
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org