[LAU] [LAD] Ubuntu Studio 8.10, -rt and 2.6.27

Matthew Smith matt at smiffytech.com
Tue Sep 2 05:11:41 EDT 2008

Quoth Tim Blechmann at 2008-09-02 18:33...
> while sharing this experience, i am curious, whether there are any
> insights, why this is the case?
> did anyone come up with an analysis of the problem source? maybe
> bisecting the kernel source?

I haven't been following the RT list that closely over the last couple
of weeks, but I think you'll find that version is WAY ahead of the
stable RT patches.

I got my RT working about 4 weeks ago and was advised by the RT
developers to go for the latest stable - 2.6.24.7-rt17

Would suggest that you join the linux-rt-users list if you want to keep
up with the latest and greatest. http://vger.kernel.org

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business: http://www.smiffytech.com/