[LAU] PulseAudio and Alsa

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:41:09 EDT 2008

Folderol wrote:

> I did make a post about a month ago, saying I wasn't too keen on
> posting music here these days, as I thought the list was more for
> discussing hardware/software issues.

Personally I love to hear what everybody's doing, and I can say from my
heart that some of the music that made the greatest impact on me in the
last three years has come from this list!

I understand that there are others (better) ways to communicate a
compositional outlet, but I like the post here.

Also I think is gives a nice balance to have geeky stuff (like vim
syntax highlighting for csound and compiling a patched realtime kernel)
AND fantastic art AND everything in between.

> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/All_Of_My_Sunrises.ogg

I generally prefer to add some spice with that clean zynaddsubfx sound.
I quite like the melody, but somehow felt it needs some pauses, as it is
it sounds a bit hectic.

But I only listened once, so don't take it too seriously...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk