[LAU] First commercial VSTi for Linux released

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Fri Sep 5 15:50:57 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 09:11:33PM +0400, Dmitry Baikov wrote:

> > As far as I can see, it can just be a Jack app.

> That's right. Just make sure that LASH is supported by all
> applications, and is user-friendly.

I'll embrace LASH as soon as its authors bump up the
version number and convert it to OSC, and allow app
developers to use this directly instead of passing
through a library that doesn't fit in at all with the
architecture of my apps. It's actually *very close*
to being OSC, the effort required would be minimal.

(posted almost the same a year ago)

Ciao,

--
FA