[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 19, Issue 9

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Wed Sep 10 08:30:48 EDT 2008

Den Wednesday 10 September 2008 13.01.58 skrev Martin Horn:
> Hi,
>
> You can even build it up yourself from single EQ and compressor plugins.

I've seen quite a few questions regarding exciter-plugin this morning when I
googled for it. I think that a short recipe how to do this with ordinary
plugins would be appreciated and hopefully posted some where on the
www.linuxaudio.org. Maby on quicktoots.linuxaudio.org.

<gordonjcp at gjcp.net>wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 09:57 -0700, na bob wrote:
> > > Is there a way to get somebody excited to write an Exciter? Where can i
> >
> > ask?
> >
> > You could ask here, or in linux-audio-developers.  The best way to get
> > someone excited enough to write one is to offer them cash.
> >
> > Gordon

- Home: 0550-80064, Mobile: +46 70 6443325 ---