[LAU] [ANN] Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard 0.1.1

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 17:29:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Saturday, September 6, 2008, hermann meyer wrote:
> Nice, now vmpk is fast enough. :)
> One more sugestion I have, could you make it posible that vampk dont
> loose the mouse event when I move the mouse out of the widget with the
> button pressed ?

I think that you are asking for a feature usually named "mouse grabbing". It
is very common, and not difficult to implement. For instance, when you click
on a knob, the value is changed when you keep the mouse button pressed and
move the cursor up/down or left/right even outside the widget. On the other
hand, I don't see the advantage of mouse grabbing for the piano keys. Can you
please explain an use case where this feature is needed ?

Regards,
Pedro