[LAU] Exciter / Enhancer Plugin [WAS:] Linux-audio-user?Digest , Vol 19, Issue 9

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Fri Sep 12 17:43:12 EDT 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008 16:16:14 Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 02:44:22PM -0400, drew Roberts wrote:
> > Can't you just listen and see?
>
> I have listened and I have done the maths.
> Wouldn't care to post otherwise.

OK, just asking as from the posts it seemed that might be an issue. I don't
know if my ears would tell me even if I listened. Don't think I have the
maths. I haven't done any heavy maths sine I got out of college back in 81.
(Well, perhaps even only semi heavy back then even.)

I will try and make some time to listen and see what my ears say.

> Ciao,

all the best,

drew