[LAU] Compiling Rubber Band (sorta) revisited

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 14 17:07:38 EDT 2008

This one has me flummoxed, as it's turned out to be essentially
un-googlable:

In trying to get Rubber Band compiled on my new Kubuntu load, I ran
./configure with the settings to I found from before to ignore the Vamp
stuff:

-----
./configure Vamp_CFLAGS=no Vamp_LIBS=no
-----

Configure runs fine, everything checks out, then I run make, and get
this error:

-----
g++ -DHAVE_FFTW3 -DFFTW_DOUBLE_ONLY -DNO_THREAD_CHECKS -g -O2 -fPIC
-Wall       no -Irubberband -Isrc    -c -o src/ConstantAudioCurve.o
src/ConstantAudioCurve.cpp
g++: no: No such file or directory
make: *** [src/ConstantAudioCurve.o] Error 1
-----

Searching for "g++: no: No such file or directory" turns up absolutely
nothing that helped. Maybe someone here can nudge me in the right
direction? Thanks!

Regards,
Darren Landrum