[LAU] Compiling Rubber Band (sorta) revisited

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 17:11:51 EDT 2008

Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> Am Montag 15 September 2008 schrieb Darren Landrum:
> Are you really sure you used "no" as argument for these variables? they
> come

Yes, as I copied and pasted the string I used right into the email I
sent to this list when I said "okay, it works now, this is what I did."

> ./configure Vamp_CFLAGS= Vamp_LIBS=

This still gives me the error that Vamp is not installed, so still a no-go.

Why is this such a problem? As far as I know, the dependency on Vamp is
only for some example Vamp plug-ins using Rubber Band that I don't want
anyway.

Regards,
Darren Landrum