[LAU] website open source media player

Rob lau at kudla.org
Tue Sep 16 10:06:00 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 16 September 2008 07:33, Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> You have forums or website which have an embedded mediaplayer who plays
> (posted) mediafiles...
> Is there an open source solution for it? To play media files posted by
> forum members?

There are a few open-source and free-software solutions for this.  For
example, Flowplayer supports mp3 in addition to video, and is actively
developed, though I wouldn't have any idea how to embed it in forum posts.
I think it'll even build without the Flash IDE, but I haven't actually
tried that myself.

Rob