[LAU] Problem compiling minicomputer on Ubuntu Studio

Dan Richert dan.richert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:42:13 EDT 2008

When I run scons to compile minicomputer, I get this error:

scons: Reading SConscript files ...

Minicomputer--------------
-                     1/2:configuring
Checking for C library jack... no
Did not find jack, exiting!

I believe I have all the required development libraries installed.  The
minicomputer manual says this problem could also be caused by incorrect
gcc parameters.  If someone has compiled minicomputer properly on Ubuntu
Studio, a list of the specific packages needed would be helpful.

I'm running Ubuntu Studio 8.04 on a Pentium 4 machine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,