[LAU] Fst: fst_init() causes seg fault

Cane audiovideo at rogers.com
Tue Sep 16 12:28:06 EDT 2008

Hi, sorry for the double post, but maybe a user
 knows the answer to this...
What is the right way to call fst_init() ?

I have installed fst-1.9 (tried 1.7 - 1.9), and
 it runs standalone and loads vst's OK.

However, from within a simple 'hello world' app,
 when I call fst_init(), it causes a seg fault.

The seg fault happens early within fst, in the 'wine_premain'
 code, at getModuleHandleA().

I have tried that trick of reserving and initializing 1,000,000
 stack bytes (taken from from jfst_reserve_memory()). No luck.

I really would like to get this working. Can you help?

Thanks. Tim.
(Using a different computer)