[LAU] About the Drummer's Free Art.

Philippe Hezaine philippe.hezaine at free.fr
Tue Sep 16 13:00:33 EDT 2008

Philippe Hezaine a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> In some days i'll be going to update all the current Drummer's Free Art
> patterns in one book. Thanks to Lilypond. It will be the first version
> of this project as it is nowadays. More compact and i hope more easy to
> use.I'll remove the separate patterns on the site but add new articles
> when the updates comes as far as i do (or someone else... it's Free Art
> License) a second version of the book. And so on...

> All the best.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay but since Friday my phone line was broken, so my
Internet connection. Now all is right.

I'm a bit disappointed about to push me with the little translation.
Too bad! I still hope that it will be for later. I live in country and
don't know anybody who writes a good English.

Here comes the first book of the Drummer's Free Art with the sources.

http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr/spip.php?article46

Have fun.
--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>