[LAU] Enjoyment

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Thu Sep 18 05:04:26 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 05:24:08PM +0400, alex stone wrote:

> I ask here Fons, that you consider jconv, for future consideration, as an
> LV2 plugin. Inside of Ingen, i can see Jconv a powerful addition to the
> armoury. (And i say this from the point of view of an enthusiastic and
> ongoing user.)

An LV2 plugin is not going to happen - it would require a
considerable number of 'extensions' and no host is ever
going to provide all of those. Some may not be that easy
to implement unless the host is from the start designed
to include them.

But it have an easy to use GUI some day. This does
actually exist, but there are number of practical
problems to be solved before it can be released.

Ciao,

--
FA

Parma, Italia