[LAU] Wireless Midi Controller / Linux Compatible 'Professional' Sound Card

Miguel Morales therevoltingx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:17:16 EDT 2008

Great!  The Presonus looks like will work for me.  Thanks.
As long as it works for Linux without major headaches, I'll be
content.

One of the main problems with my Windows box is the latency, specially
when using a lot of synths and effects.  But I like the DAW (Sonar)
because I can work with both midi and audio data at once.

However, I want my Linux box to exclusively be my effects box/synth
rack.  Also, a midi controller.  Heh, come to think about it, I only
really use my Windows box for producing because Ardour doesn't do midi
yet.  Once this reaches a stable state though, I'll probably have two
linux machines since I get MUCH lower latency with Linux.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.  I still need to find a wireless midi
controller for Linux though.

Thanks

Miguel Morales
The Revolting X Music & Software Producer
http://diastrofunk.com