[LAU] Aeolus, synthesized pipe organ

lau at ballen.fastmail.fm lau at ballen.fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 21 16:26:00 EDT 2008

Hmmm, the Jack I have here doesn't show any MIDI clients when I check
the MIDI tab. At least, it doesn't show my keyboard. That should be
listed as a client, yes?

Something I've noticed in the most recent qjacjctl is that there are now tabs for midi and for alsa connections. The devices that formerly showed up as midi now show as alsa. Is that possibly the issue?

Also, I tried a new sequencer called non-sequencer which showed up in the midi tab and I couldn't figure out how to connect any inputs or soft synths as output. This might be a better question for the non-sequencer group.   OTOH,  what is the alsa/midi tab difference?