[LAU] Batch-processing through JAMIN?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:52:21 EDT 2008

Any particular reason you wouldn't just run Ardour, load in your files,
patch it into Jamin, and take a listen?

I can't think of a command line program sorry, just wanted to make sure you
realized this could be done on a Mac(Which I am fairly sure you did and this
is probably useless noise).

             Seablade