[LAU] LAC2009 countdown

sevol sevols.ear at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 22:58:51 EDT 2009

On 4/16/09, Hector Centeno <hcengar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where the video streams of the lectures are being
> archived? I missed the first day sessions and would like to catch up.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hector

Hi Hector,

Last year, I think the videos weren't edited, tagged, & uploaded for
archiving until some days after the event. Probably the same this
year. The irc channel, #lac2009, on the irc.freenode.net was dead last
time I cchecked. Maybe ask there when Europe wakes up in 5 or 6 hours.

Thanks for reminding me on this.

Or did you mean, LAC2009, the Ladies Activity Club? Unfortunately, I
think we'll all have to wait for the DVD. :)

sevol