[LAU] LAC2009 countdown

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Fri Apr 17 01:53:56 EDT 2009

Den Friday 17 April 2009 01.13.53 skrev Hector Centeno:
> Does anyone know where the video streams of the lectures are being
> archived? I missed the first day sessions and would like to catch up.

I asked the same question on irc (#lac2009-piazza, irc.freenode.net)
yesterday. "nettings" kindly replied:

<bengan>   nettings: will this video be online after the conferens? I have to
leave soon for the day
<nettings> we dump the dv and plan to encode overnight.
<nettings> maybe not tomorrow, but one of these days :)

/bengan