[LAU] 1 song / 2 pieces

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:04:28 EDT 2009

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Grammostola Rosea wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to play a drum file with seq24. Now I have 100 bars with a
>> drum pattern but something in between the drum pattern changes to
>> another for 16 bars. How do I set this up in seq24 and play it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>

> Not sure if you can use multiple bpm. that might be more useful but if
> now can you just find the common bpm between the two passages and use
> that as the time signature?
It's not an change in tempo, just another pattern.
There is an Song editor, but I don't think I understand it well. If I
can make two songs and let the first play from bar 1-56 and from 57- 73
the other song and then from 74 to end the first again, then I'm where I
want to be I think. But I don't understand how it works.

Maybe I have a little problem with seq24 too. When I have it in the Song
Mode, I can't hear sound when I playback (I hear the drums in LS when I
hit the piano roll). I only hear sound when playing when seq24 is in
Live Mode...

Thanks in advance,

\r