[LAU] classical concert needs mixing/mastering

Ricus Vincente wizardofgosz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:15:43 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 01:29 +0200, Raphaël Doursenaud wrote:

 I just listened on my MINI 9 with earbuds, and I don't think the thing
sounds bad at all.  We're hearing a lot of room because you didn't
close-mic the orchestra.

 The performance sounds good, too.  After what someone else said, I was
expecting it to sound horrible, but I think it's fine.  I would need to
get it up on some monitors that I trust to know for sure, but it might
not need any sweetening at all.

 I have an H4, and for the money am very happy with the quality.

 Ricus...