[LAU] LAC 2009 videos available

Dan S danstowell+lxau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:55:13 EDT 2009

Hi -

Thanks for the videos, useful stuff. Your webserver needs tweaking so
it knows what the ".ogv" extension means - it serves it to me as text:

%curl --head http://lad.linuxaudio.org/events/2009_cdm/videos/Martin_Rumori-GROMA_-_Programming_a_permanent_multichannel_sound_installation.ogv
| grep Content-Type

(Also, I wonder, is the hearing aids talk available for upload? Would
like to see that one)

Thanks
Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk