[LAU] whither Phasex ?

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Sun Apr 26 14:41:14 EDT 2009

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:38:20 -0700
Ken Restivo <ken at restivo.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 09:49:24AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > The Phasex site is now a porn list. The author of this neat synth
> > seems to have disappeared.
> >
> > I suggest that someone put the last source code on a public ftp
> > site.
> >

> Or better yet, create a Sourceforge/Savannah/something project for it?
>
> There are a couple bugs in there I've been meaning to work on and
> eventually fix. If I (or anyone else) gets to that, it might be nice
> to have a place to post patches.
>
> -ken

There definitely are a number of bugs, quite show-stopping ones.
Most noticeable for me was constant crackling when playing sounds and
unusable file opening dialogue.

Has someone tried to contact the author?
The mail addresses I gathered so far are:
weston at sysex.net
lysdexia at lysdexia.org

I don't know if they'll still work since both domains seem to be gone..

-Philipp