[LAU] [LAD] whither Phasex ?

Rob lau at kudla.org
Sun Apr 26 16:45:52 EDT 2009

On Sunday 26 April 2009 16:26, Bengt Gördén wrote:
> But unfortunately there is no way to get to sysex.net
> because it is probably a virtual domain at lysdexia.org[3] (ww's other
> domain that also seems to have expired). lysdexia.org can still be

This is indeed the case.  By adding "207.55.232.252 www.sysex.net" to
my /etc/hosts file, I was able to

wget http://www.sysex.net/phasex/phasex-0.11.1-0.src.rpm

successfully (I already had the tarball from a different site, but I
decided I wanted the src.rpm so I could see the author's spec file.)
Anyone who wants one of the FC6 binary RPMs he had posted (or any other
file for which you can find the URL) should be able to use the same trick
to retrieve them:

http://www.sysex.net/phasex/phasex-0.11.1-0.i386.rpm
http://www.sysex.net/phasex/phasex-0.11.1-0.i686.rpm
http://www.sysex.net/phasex/phasex-0.11.1-0.athlon.rpm