[LAU] generating wavs

Andrew Gaydenko a at gaydenko.com
Wed Apr 29 06:49:23 EDT 2009

Say, I need to generate 1 second, 2 ch, given bps and sr wav filled with
(analog) 0.0 except for the only sample in middle with 1.0 value, or some
periodic sequence like { -1.0, -1.0, 1.0, 1.0, -1.0, -1.0, ... }, or something
else which can be described in few lines of C/Java-like language.

What is an appropriate software for such simple tasks?

P.S. I see I can use, say, libsnd and do the work. But, probably, some
enviroment does exist for such exercises :-)