[LAU] Four outs with M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB

Nicanor Garcia ngocello at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:46:02 EDT 2009

Hello.

I've been using the M-audio fast track pro USB audio interface for about a
month and I have had a very good experience using it, it worked out of the
box, it's very easy to configure to do basic operation.

But now I want more, I want at least to be able to use the four outs of this
interface.

All four outs are recognized by linux, but they are recognized as different
output devices, and I don't know how to work with both devices at the same
time.

I specially would like to make both devices appear as output devices in
JACK.

If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated, this audio
interface seems like a very good option to work audio in linux, especially
as it is very portable.

Thank you very much.