[LAU] [ffado] Recommend FireWire Hardware from the Following

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:48:57 EDT 2009

I'm happy to report that a Saffire Pro 10 has worked fine with my chipset.
My friend uses it with Windows and he has noted that it's a little dodgy on
that platform as well, so Ricoh is well-known to be bad regardless of
operating system. Anyway, connected, all inputs tested working fine..just a
little disappointed that i could not get less than 5ms jackd latency. Will
be using it this saturday for an orchestral recording. Wish me luck!