[LAU] ZynAddSubFX voices

Chip VanDan chip.vandan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:58:01 EDT 2009

Thank you dearly for the pointers.  I'm not settled on the color
scheme of the blog yet and experimenting with the software available.
As a matter of fact while I was experimenting with a new host for my
music site I discovered that they supported WordPress and was able to
fairly easily install it to my new site, therefore I am moving the
blog to a subdirectory on my main site.  It will now be located at
http://airlynx.x10hosting.com/linuxmusic

As far as the low latency/realtime issues I am aware of them, however,
I have had no problem with them.  This is probably because I have used
solely distros pre-tuned with low latency kernels and that is what I
encouraged in my article.  My approach is more towards the musician
coming to Linux to take advantage of recording capabilities, which is
what I was (and still am).  Thank you for the advice though.  I may
gather some information and make a quick post in the future about low
latency kernels.

Currently I'm detailing everything I know about seq24 while gathering
enough intel to thoroughly cover ZynAddSubFX, I anticipate that will
be a fairly long post, but I don't think I can cover every bell and
whistle.

--
Christopher ("Airlynx"/"Chip") Van Dan

http://airlynx.sitesled.com is slowly moving to http://airlynx.x10hosting.com