[LAU] 96kHz...because I just can't leave well enough alone...

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Sun Aug 16 15:22:41 EDT 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, Esben Stien wrote:

> Brent Busby <brent at keycorner.org> writes:
>
>> I just found in the separate program HDSPconf where you can set the
>> master sample clock.
>
> Or a command:
>
> amixer -c $1 cset numid=11,iface=PCM,name='Sample Clock Source' 6

That is handy...  So far about the only thing I've been doing from the
shell with recording/midi is sysex dumps.  I find being able to do sysex
dumps that way to be so useful, if you wanted to be really despicable
you could even market a product based on it...

Brent's Shell Librarian, v1.0...  :)

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky