[LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Mon Aug 17 08:52:54 EDT 2009

On Monday August 17 2009 02.25.08 Carlo Capocasa wrote:
> Suggested comments: Does it groove? Are there any errors or
> imperfections that irritate you? Do you like it? Does the mix sound
> different from what you are used to on your audio system? Does positive
> emotion come across?

Sounds like something with potential..  :-)  ..here's my subjective comments:

Positive emotions come across, but maybe a little much bass? What kind of
system do you have, did I hear some timing issues? Fire up a drumset and a
funky guitar (from the beginning or the next verse we did not hear) and then
let it groove, then the song will put me in even better mood and I will grab
my wife and dance with her!

Jostein