[LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

bob.smith at kolumbus.fi bob.smith at kolumbus.fi
Mon Aug 17 14:03:38 EDT 2009

"Jostein Chr. Andersen" [jostein at vait.se] kirjoitti:

Hi,

I listened to it.

 I have an opinion about lyrics and how to express them in music. To me, non-native english, they were not so clear. Keep in mind that for a radio piece of music you have those 3 minutes to play on, on that time all should get what you mean. Further, in theatre and music, it is important to be overclear, express yourself clearly, you might feel that you exaggerate(if that is english) the lyrics then, but that is better than the opposite. And maybe somewhat slower than now, because the listener has to follow, for someone hearing the tune for the first time must easily be able to hear the lyrics. Now, as you sing the lyrics it is self clear for you ( as you created them) what you mean, but for someone first time listener it is not.

just my opinion, keep up the good work.
;-)
Greger