[LAU] Advice on Multiple Volume Settings

Eric Steinberg eric.steinberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:50:43 EDT 2009

Usually I set up my gain structure the same way that I would with a hardware
signal chain- everything that's static is at about 80%, then the last fader
in the chain is what I use for a volume control.  But 50% is fine too- it's
just that 80% sort of visually corresponds to where "unity" is on most
hardware faders.