[LAU] Auto-wah plugin

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Aug 19 16:48:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Grammostola
Rosea<rosea.grammostola at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. It sounds nice, but I am not an expert and find it hard to give
> good feedback right now.
> Maybe it would be nice to add it to guitarix.
>
> And it would be nice if you could control it with your feet, like a real
> wah...

maybe you don't understand how plugins and hosts work. this type of
control is up to the host. it has nothing particularly to do with the
plugin at all, which is basically just a DSP engine. put a different
way: you could stick this into an appropriate host and control it with
your feet. you could also stick into an inappropriate host and not
have any control of any kind (GUI, feet, etc etc).