[LAU] Another spiritual exercise

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Thu Aug 20 01:42:59 EDT 2009

Den Thursday 20 August 2009 02.14.27 skrev Dave Phillips:
> Greetings,
>
> More gleanings from the Good Book:
>
>     http://linux-sound.org/audio/5-con-men.mp3
>
> Reporting from the grave, reviewer J. L. Hooker declares "I'll never
> forget it... and I know you won't either".
>
> WARNING: Parental discretion advised ! Listeners under 17 MUST be
> accompanied by parent, legal guardian, or figured bass. If you are
> easily offended DO NOT listen to this song, especially if you are overly
> sensitive about religion, flatulence, or religious flatulence.

Hahaha. Thanks. As I'm Swedish I thank you for giving me a deeper
understanding of the English language ;-)

I googled part of the lyrics and found another funny version, that gave me a
smile from era to ear (two "nuns" singing the tune), on youtube. They had two
other verses, about Noah and Eve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I07s2ghxAGQ

/bengan