[LAU] LAM down

Garry Ogle garry.ogle at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 17:20:44 EDT 2009

Folderol wrote:
> This has been down for quite some time now :(
>
> I sent Hans an email around the end of July in case he wasn't aware
> there was a problem.
>
> He was at that time in the middle of moving, so I don't know if things
> are anywhere near sorted - and don't want to be a nuisance if the guy is
> up to his ears in the proverbial.

Hi, Will. I was thinking of mailing him when I read this.
I think LAM is a great resource, and it would be a shame to lose it.
If Hans gets it back together, maybe we should promote use of it a bit
more strongly.
I would guess that Hans probably gets little or no positive feedback for
his efforts, and he deserves more than that.
If there is some way we could help him out perhaps?

all the best, G.