[LAU] LAM down

Marc-Olivier Barre marco at marcochapeau.org
Fri Aug 21 06:03:54 EDT 2009

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:35:40 +0200, Roberto Gordo Saez
<roberto.gordo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 05:05:26PM -0700, Ken Restivo wrote:
>> Or see if he wants to move it somewhere else, if anyone has bandwidth to
>> host it, and give a few people rooty access to maintain it.
>
> I can do that, I think. Just send me an email.

I can do that too on my site. I guess I have the room and the bandwidth to
be a mirror. linuxaudio.org can also mirror it probably...

if we add some form of DNS load balancing to that, it might not be too
bandwidth hungry anyways :)

--
Marc-Olivier Barre
XMPP ID : marco at marcochapeau.org