[LAU] [ANN] Invada Studio LV2 Plugins 1.2.0
fraser at arkhostings.com
Sun Aug 23 04:57:47 EDT 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
There is an updated version of the Invada LV2 plugins available.
This release contains a new plugin, 'Meters', which features Peak, VU, Phase &
Screenshot is here:
The amount of headroom between 0dB on the VU to digital 0dB is selectable from
- -15dB to -3 dB. There is no right value for this, it really depends on the
music, so just pick whatever value that causes the VU to spend most of it's time
between +/- 3dB.
(this stems from the fact that 0dB in the analogue world is the optimal level
whereas 0dB in the digital world is the maximum level)
Other Notable Changes:
* Envelope attack & decay for meters now consistent across sample rates.
* Improved font selection and sizing for widgets.
* Initialised uninitialised variables in the delay plugin (thx Damon).
* Added LV2 'Portgroups' extension to RDF's (thx Dave).
* 'DESTDIR' make option to help packagers (thx Philipp).
* Various GUI tweaks.
Download from here: http://www.invadarecords.com/Downloads.php?ID=00000264
Ubuntu packages from here: https://launchpad.net/~invada/+archive/ppa
Post bugs here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/invada-studio
Send comments here :)
Also packagers for distros may be interested on the 'nopkg' version of the
tarball that contains no debian folder: https://launchpad.net/invada-studio/lv2/1.2
Final note: Please be aware that the 'External UI' extension the plugins use is
due for a revision to make in fully compliant with LV2 spec V3 and above. When
this occurs there shouldn't be any issues as I'll provide version of the GUI's
compatible with both revisions.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Linux-audio-user