[LAU] instructional videos ?

Burkhard Wölfel versuchsanstalt at gmx.de
Mon Aug 24 13:53:54 EDT 2009

Am 24.08.2009 um 12:07 schrieb Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>:

> Greetings,
>
> As many of you know, the Linux Journal has been running video
> presentations in lieu of some written articles. They've asked me to
> make
> a few, so I thought I'd ask on this list to find out what topics LAU
> folk might want to see illuminated via video. Feel free to suggest any
> relevant topic, whether in the production realm or desktop
> entertainment.
>
> FYI: Current systems running here include JAD 1.0, 64 Studio 2.1 and
> 3.0b, and Ubuntu Jaunty. I finally got a copy of a recent Fedora and
> will install Planet C on one of these machines too.
>
> So, what would you like to see from Studio Dave ?

Thank you for asking!

Recording with ardour has this climax thing, whatsitcalled, erm, SEX.
Show us how to share the love, from Alice's and Bob's perspective.

Is LASH usable yet? If not, ask me again as soon as it is. How can SEX
be complete without it?

On topic, complete with a subject line this time,

- Burkhard