[LAU] [ot] a little help with bootloaders...

Antanas Budriūnas antanasb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:18:31 EDT 2009

Stephen,

2009/8/24 TheOther <theother1510 at sbcglobal.net>:
> Hello Marije, Antanas,
>
> I used the Fedora 11 x86-64bit DVD installation disk for the Linux
> install and specified during the install process to use the existing
> main Vista partition (didn't touch the Vista hidden backup partition).
>
> The only pre-Linux install preparation I did on the Vista side was to
> run Scandisk and Defragment using the Vista hard drive tools.
>
> So you're suggesting I try again?

Sorry, I can't comment much about Fedora, but I read some reports
about partitioning problems using Fedora's partition manager.
Maybe someone from RH/Fedora experts could answer you. I can give tips
from Ubuntu area only,

BTW your problem isn't related to Linux audio so more chance to get
help from lists/forums dedicated to your distribution.

Antanas Budriūnas