[LAU] Cooking with Gas

Emanuel Rumpf xbran at web.de
Tue Dec 1 11:01:03 EST 2009

2009/12/1 Folderol <folderol at ukfsn.org>:
> This is a set of ZynAddSubFX tutorials produced by the man himself.
>
> I can recommend them all, and be prepared to be amazed :O
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/zynaddsubfx

Thank you!
Since there is written documentation for zynadd already, this is
a, less abstract, very welcome addition.

You really should consider to add same voice comments to the videos though.
I still know too little, to really follow, what you're doing.

Thanks for your zyn instrument collection too.
The bass selection of zyn is still thin, in case you plan further additions ;-)

--
E.R.