[LAU] Cooking with Gas

David Adler david.jo.adler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:22:48 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Folderol wrote:
> This is a set of ZynAddSubFX tutorials produced by the man himself.
>
> I can recommend them all, and be prepared to be amazed :O
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/zynaddsubfx

Has anyone got the handy little 'Unison' section at
the bottom of the 'Adsynth Voice Patameters' window?

It appears in the videos, e.g. in the fifth one at 0:56.
Appears neither in the screenshots on its website
nor in my copy.
I'm using the newest 2.4.0/yoshimi. Perhaps it's just
the 'man himself' his latest personal hack to avoid
copying voices manually.

anyway, thanks for posting the link.

greetings,