[LAU] PSU question

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 6 18:23:47 EST 2009

I haven't had a chance to look over the attached review but if you are even remotely considering Silentmaxx products, don't. FWIW we had purchased 14 of their fanless 400W PSUs for the studio back in 2006/7 only to have 8 (yes, eight) of them fail in the first 12-18 months (which was conveniently right outside the warranty period). We replaced the rest to minimize further downtime issues on remaining workstations.

Ico (top-posting from his Droid)