[LAU] some news from KVRaudio

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 8 10:19:14 EST 2009

drew Roberts wrote:
>> A warning to all though. The *whole shebang* is not Free even though the
>> code is GPL. The link indicates that you cannot make use of what is
>> supplied for commercial purposes without further permission.
>>
>> Just a heads up.
>>

> Reply to self...
>
> Oops. I may have read that wrong. Could someone check the English and comment.
> Or better yet, could someone who has already downloaded the package comment?

These quotes are from the site:

"The room impulse responses (presets) which come with /HybridReverb2/
are property of the Institute of Communication Acoustics,
Ruhr-Universität Bochum, and are free for non-commercial use. The VST
plugin is available under the GNU General Public License (GPL)."

"... the source code for the convolution library /libHybridConv/
(included in "HybridReverb2-2.0.2_20091104.tgz") ... is available under
the GNU Library General Public License (LGPL). "

Clear ?

Best,

dp