[LAU] Linux netlabel?

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Wed Dec 9 09:10:06 EST 2009

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 05:01:21 Atte André Jensen wrote:
> That, to me, it the only sensible way to think about it. The fact that
> we're linux based, might mean something to *us*, but the listener
> doesn't care.

Don't be too sure of that. For many yes but not for all. For some it will be
important.

For me it is important that the music is Free and it is important that the
tools making it are Free. Having both Free is best. When it comes to other
people's music, I prefer Free music made with non-Free tools rather than
non-Free music made with Free tools. Both non-Free is at the bottom.

"If you want to see more Free Music made, listen to Free Music more."

all the best,

drew