[LAU] Music Made with Linux : Lemurya - Soma (AMMD prods)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Dec 14 13:24:22 EST 2009

Salut Aurelien!
   C'est beau, ta musique. I hope, I didn't make any mistakes in those few
words. :-) Again a new genre - at least to my knowledge - to enter the list of
Linux produced pieces here.
   It certainly has something rock/poppy, but still it has a few influences,
which sound so typically French and chanson-y. Very beautiful and handsomely
produced, a very good and direct sound. Very small, live and organic. I think
I'll be keeping my fingers flat for the coming of the album.
   Thanks for sharing this!
   Warm regards
         Julien

--------